Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Those two little words......

Okay, I must admit it.


I have been a horrible blogger! Not that you didn't notice or anything!

I have so much that I would like to share with all of you. But here's the thing...........

I am waiting.

Waiting for God to give me the green light.

I want to share only what He would have me share. These last couple of weeks have been very enlightening. I have attempted to share ALOT, but then am prompted to guard my tongue.

So, I will share with you, I PROMISE!!!!!

I just had to write and let everyone know that I am alive and well..........

I figured that I must do this, because one of my friends recently posted on my facebook page, "Blog, please". So for you Sabrina, I am blogging.

Sorry for the lapse in non-writing. I will try really hard to be better!

I hope that you are having a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Kim